Just in time for the holidays, we’ve put together a list of where you can buy the perfect gift for the NK watcher in your life.
- Are you in the market for a 2013 wall calendar with amazing photographs taken inside North Korea by renowned photographer Eric Lafforgue? NK NEWS has got you covered.
- Do you need a new set of playing cards for the holidays? How about playing cards emblazoned with North Korea’s “Most Wanted” leaders and cultural ambassadors? Once again, NK NEWS has got you covered. Our friend and frequent collaborator, Luke Herman, helped design this full set of cards with Kim Jong-un appearing as the ace of spades and the leader of the Korean Friendship Association appropriately appearing as the joker.
- Is your NK watcher still glued to KCNA waiting for updates on the North Korean unicorn discovery? Grab them a can of delicious canned unicorn meat over at ThinkGeek.
- Is your Korea watcher the sophisticated type? Could they use a little help in the smell department? Andy Borowitz of the Borowitz Report recently broke the news of the arrival of this seasons hottest fragrance, “Number Un”, the signature fragrance of Kim Jong-un.
- Does your NK watcher enjoy a cold beer or another beverage after a long day of scanning KCNA? How about a beer stein emblazoned with the DPRK’s finest propaganda imagery? The folks at the accidentally satirical Korean Friendship Association appear to have a cafepress shop where you can find all of the generic DPRK themed souvenirs you could want.